If anyone was interesting in becoming a "Stationeer" - here is some information and contacts you might find useful!
Stationeer VicTrack grants now open
VicTrack has generously made funds available to assist established Stationeers groups with their beautification projects.
Keep Victoria Beautiful (KVB) will be managing grants on behalf of VicTrack.
Details of the grants are as follows:
Maximum Grant $700.00
Grants can be used for:
- Planter boxes
- Water tanks
If projects require approval for the new work, KVB will work with the appropriate rail manager/s to obtain these approvals
- 9 September 2016 applications close
- November 2016 applicants advised and successful applicants receive funds
- 31 December 2016 progress reports including photos are required
- 31 March 2017 progress reports including photos are required
- 30 April 2017 projects must be completed
- 30 April 2017 final project report including photos and a financial acquittal must be provided.
VicTrack will determine the successful applicants.
Should all grant funds not be allocated, higher grant requests will be considered.
To apply for a grant Stationeers groups must supply details of the project including: nature of the works, the location, estimated costs, contact person and the benefits that will follow from the project.
All submissions are to be either sent to Keep Victoria Beautiful, PO Box 16105 Collins Street West 8007 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For further details please contact Gary Mogford KVB phone 0438 354 837 email, email@example.com
Gary Mogford | Program Manager
Keep Victoria Beautiful
PO Box 16105 Collins Street West; Melbourne 8007 Vic.
E| firstname.lastname@example.org M| 0438 354 837 W| kvb.org.au